Rochester, New York

St. Luke's Episcopal Church


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Builder:        Skinner Organ Company
   Year:        1925
   Opus:        517
No. manuals:    3
No. stops:      33
No. ranks:      30
No. pipes:      2,000
      

Specification

             GREAT ORGAN                             SWELL ORGAN
         16' Bourdon             17 PED          16' Bourdon             73
          8' First Diapason      61               8' Diapason            73
          8' Second Diapason     61               8' Stopped Flute       73
          8' Claribel Flute      61               8' Salicional          73
          4' Octave              61               8' Voix Celeste        73
                                                  8' Spire Flute         73
             CHOIR ORGAN                          8' Flute Celeste (TC)  61
          8' Concert Flute       73               4' Traverse Flute      73
          8' Dulciana            73               2' Piccolo             61
          4' Flute               73              IV  Chorus Mixture     244
          8' French Horn         73              16' Double Trumpet      pf
          8' Clarinet            73               8' Harmonic Trumpet    73
          8' Tuba Mirabilis      73               8' Oboe                73
             Tremolo                              8' Vox Humana          73
          8' Harp (TC)           pf               4' Clarion             73
          4' Celesta             pf                  Tremolo

                                                     PEDAL ORGAN
                                                 16' Diapason            32
                                                 16' First Bourdon       32
                                                 16' Second Bourdon      SW
                                                  8' Octave              12
                                                  8' Octave Bourdon      12
                                                  8' Soft Flute          SW
                                                 16' Trombone            32
                                                  8' Tromba              12


Source: Jonathan Ortloff

Notes: Opus 517 was donated to the church by the Rogers family of Rochester. Located originally in opposite chambers in the choir, it was relocated by Parsons Organ Company to the rear gallery in 1967; the Echo organ was moved to one of the front chambers at the same time. Except for the move, the organ remains mechanically unaltered and tonally unchanged.

Organ Historical Society Database: https://pipeorgandatabase.org/OrganDetails.php?OrganID=23086